Biogas upgrading systems from HoSt use in-house membrane technology, to efficiently upgrade the biogas to biomethane with >99.5% methane recovery – for optimal biomethane utilization. During this process, raw biogas is purified by removing impurities such as CO2 – where selective membranes allow the passage of methane but not CO2. This method offers high separation efficiency and results in the highest possible biomethane yield.
Our product range:
- Our biogas upgraders are effortlessly integrated into any type of biogas facility
- Maximization of biogas value and production
- Efficient biogas purification for biomethane generation.
- Compact and modular design
- Minimal electrical consumption (0.26-0.29 kWh/Nm3 of biogas)
- High methane recovery (> 99.5%) with membrane technology
Biogas purification technology converts biogas into biomethane with a prefabricated, modular, and containerized system. This compact design results in easy integration into any new or existing biogas plant. With biogas utilization, the value of the biogas production is maximized while simultaneously additional revenue is created. Any type of biogas plant is suitable for our biogas upgrading technology – enhancing the efficiency of the whole biogas facility.