Biomethane liquefaction technology purifies biogas to biomethane and further into bio-LNG or liquid biomethane. This in-house technology is an add-on system for biogas plants including a biogas upgrading system. The technology enables local biomethane producers to gain a secure and high-quality fuel source – providing an eco-friendly alternative fuel. Bio-LNG technology empowers sustainable energy production while increasing circularity.
Biomethane liquefaction is an add-on system for the following turnkey solutions
Organic waste biogas plants
Organic residues & manure biogas plants
- Bio-LNG provides an eco-friendly alternative fuel
- Liquid biomethane is applied in various industrial processes
- Compact and modular design, ensuring an effortless integration into the renewable energy facility
- Liquefied biomethane is easily transported
- Lowering of the Carbon Intensity (CI) score
Bio-LNG is a high-energy density fuel and can be used for various applications – including heavy transportation fuel, shipping, and internal production processes. Biomethane liquefaction systems are compact-sized, meaning every biogas producer can profit from and expand their sustainable business operations. A biogas facility including a biogas upgrading system in combination with bio-LNG technology and a CO2 liquefier results in additional revenue and a significant decrease in the Carbon Intensity (CI) score.